R&B Crooner and 2019 NAACP Image Award Nominee for Outstanding New Artist, OMAR WILSON release sophomore single, “THE ONE”
“THE ONE” was written and produced by Omar Wilson, Louis Humphrey, Jasmon Joyner and Edwin Ramos. The video was directed by Lamont Liquid. “The One, is a sultry and sensual song with a nostalgic feeling of Marvin Gaye that also embodies various dance elements such as salsa and two-step,” mentions Omar. “The visuals for “The One” were inspired by a man’s undying love for his woman. It completes him in every way and this video embodies the fact that she is “The One” for him,” he adds.
OMAR WILSON Bulletpoints:
* 2019 NAACP Image Award Nominee for Outstanding New Artist for his rendition of the classic, “A Change Is Gonna Come”
* Three-time Showtime at The Apollo Winner
* Debut album, “LIVING LEGEND” available on all platforms now
* Latest single “THE ONE” currently playing on National Radio
* On National promotional tour and cities include; Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, New York, Atlanta, Detroit, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Dallas and Houston, just to name a few.
“The One” is available on all download and streaming platforms and lifted from Omar Wilson’s critically-acclaimed recently released debut album, “Living Legend”, via the Orchard/Sony/BSE Recordings imprint.
OMAR WILSON also known as The Black Sinatra, was just recently nominated at the 50th Annual NAACP Image Awards as Outstanding New Artist and is currently on a national promotional tour in support of the “Living Legend” album.
Last year, Omar Wilson reached the #1 spot on the Amazon.com R&B Charts with his rendition of the classic, “It’s A Man’s World”, maintaining the position for (3) consecutive weeks. Omar Wilson also made his Essence Music Festival debut in 2018 to rave reviews.
CONNECT WITH OMAR WILSON
2R’s Entertainment & Media PR